Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Totals for 2016

Here is the final list of what trails I wanted to get to in 2016. The items with a line struck through them represent what trails I DID ride on this year.

Bike excursions in Illinois 2016:

1. Stern Woods to Hebron trail, FRT

2. Maywood, IPP

3. Sycamore, FRT,GWT

4. Greenbay Trail

5. 606

6. Robert McClory

7. Skokie Valley

8. Combo of lakefront trails to Milwaukee

9.  Jane Addams Trail

10. Pecatonica Prairie Path

11. Bloomington Normal to Peoria(on trails)

12. I&M canal path

13. Hennepin canal path

14. Mississippi river trail path to Galena

15. Oswego and back on FRT

16. Bliss Woods/Virgil Gilman Trail

This is as far as I was when I reached 1000 miles back in August. I had decided early on in the year to not push the miles too much this year due to a knee injury from last October 2015 that was not healing well. I have since been to the doctor (many times) and we have found this to be a torn meniscus on my left knee. Surgery was on Thursday November 17th. The doctors said I will likely be back to work on Dec 19th. But I am sure rehab will last much longer than that. Hopefully I will be back riding next spring! 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

No comments:

Post a Comment