Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

First attempt at video from bike


So today I bought a Minoura SGS-300 Light and Computer Holder as well as a Electra Custom Parts camera mount. I got that all onto the bike and attached my Canon PowerShot SD870 IS digital camera. So I decided to ride North on the Fox River Trail to Crystal Lake and back. And here is my first attempt at a video from my bike:
 This video is on the Fox River Trail from Maple Avenue in Carpentersville, Illinois to the intersection of Skyline Rd. and Williams Rd. I didn't figure out that I needed to tighten the socket head screws on the camera mount until I was already riding. So the camera flopped around quite a bit in this first clip.







A few things learned for the first time out with the video camera on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment