Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Biking

This January was probably one of the most prosperous winter months I have recorded. After Christmas, I felt it was time to get burnin off all that junk food and holiday glut.  And aside from a slight period of being sick and a minor sprained ankle, I managed to string together quite a few back to back biking days.
2014 BIKING MILEAGE & STATS
MONTH TOTAL
MILES
TOTAL
TRIPS
AVERAGE
MILES
PER
RIDE
LONGEST
RIDE
SHORTEST
RIDE
JANUARY 170.3 14 12.16 16.0 10.0

 I was one ride away from equaling the busiest month I had in all of 2013 in number of rides per month. The longest ride of the month is/was a laugh. But hey! That's better'n nothin! Maybe in February I can push a 20 or 30 miler here or there. It's tough to get motivated to bike longer distances when the scenery doesn't change AT ALL! Heh. I would provide pictures of the scenery I encountered in January. But I am thinking you have seen a painted room before. So I will save you the bandwidth on that one. Happy biking! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment