Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stearns Road Loop Workout

Rode from Carpentersville to Stearns Road in South Elgin today. Here is a map of the route.






The distance is somewhat incorrect on this route. I started and ended with .8 of mile extra on my odometer due to when I started this program on my phone. But it seems that a good 1.4 miles of corners were cut by the program. The problem is that when you don't have internet connection while riding, the program will take readings at larger intervals thereby only recording the chord distance of curves that were actually ridden. I wonder.. maybe i can calculate the average error per mile based on a bunch of collected results. Then without the help of my Cateye Speedometer/Odometer I could find the real distance ridden Plus minus some percent error.

No comments:

Post a Comment